About Jensen Law, LLC
The personal injury attorneys and staff at Jensen Law, LLC are committed to providing excellent service and outstanding results for clients in Atlanta and throughout Georgia. In recent years, our firm has secured some of the top personal injury verdicts in Georgia. We want to help you, too.
In every personal injury case we handle, we keep the focus on each client’s unique situation and how to get the best results possible. That means we thoroughly prepare each case as if it might go to trial, even if the case is ultimately settled outside of court. This ensures that our clients are optimally positioned to receive the maximum available compensation for medical bills, lost income and other costs resulting from a personal injury or death in the family.
How We Can Help
Each of our clients gets a dedicated personal injury attorney and a dedicated paralegal. You won’t find that level of service at big law firms. With us, you get personal attention and access to a dedicated legal professional working to get you the medical and financial recovery you need and deserve.
We handle a variety of types of cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, hit-and-run accidents, electric scooter accidents and rideshare accidents
- Catastrophic injury cases: brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, burn injuries and amputations
- Premises liability claims: slip-and-fall injuries, negligent security injuries, apartment injuries and hotel injuries
- Wrongful death: deaths caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of others
- Work injuries: third-party personal injury cases and workers’ compensation
Whatever your situation may be, you have nothing to lose by contacting Jensen Law, LLC for a free initial consultation. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. That means you don’t pay if we don’t win.
For more on our attorneys’ backgrounds and credentials, please see their attorney profiles: